Sunday, March 1, 2009

Funny Story: The Sign


I love this sign. I love all old signs. Especially ones with my name on it. The photo above was taken early in the evening. Probably around 5:30 PM by a friend of ours, Eric. This is before the big party began, before the wedding party even arrived.

Eric took another picture of the sign. He took another picture later on in the evening. Well after several of the groomsmen got to the sign. This is what happens when you have men around you who don't know how important the sign is to you. Or who know and just really don't care.


I'm really not as miffed about it as I sound. A little photo editing will hopefully clear that right up. Photoshop... don't fail me now!
We asked the photography studio to edit the photo for the album. We'll see if it turns out and if they're even willing to do it.

Joe Bernstein and Jamie Meo, I know you did this. I know where you live. There is no hiding. We're all family now!

No comments: