Saturday, October 17, 2009

The Dress

I just realized that tomorrow is our one year anniversary and I never even posted anything about my dress! Well, I posted that I had found one, but I never put pictures up or talked specifically about it.
I first found it on the Knot. It's a Justin Alexander Couture dress. The tag-line on the site reads: Modern Interpretations of Traditional Silhouettes.
Well... here it is...I knew I wouldn't look good in bright white so I wanted ivory. I loved the flowers all over the dress and the way they looked like they were crawling up from the floor. I did not want strapless or sleeveless but that was nearly impossible to find. When I saw this dress... I knew!Buttons all up the back of the dress. The top part is a jacket that had buttons to match so it looked like one fluid piece. Everyone was surprised when I took off the jacket later in the evening. Some people thought it was a completely different dress!
And here is me in it...






Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: