Wednesday, March 26, 2008

New Readers?

From what I hear, the save the dates have started making their way into our guests' mailboxes. If you couldn't tell, I did make them. Archiver's makes it easy. I'm curious to know if anyone has gone to our website and even possibly made it to my blog. I worked really hard to get the website all ready for today's "launch." I didn't want people to get the save the dates, go to look at our website and see an unfinished product. As for my blog, you can always comment on posts, you know. For all I know, no one has read a word of this blog but me. I haven't done a whole lot of internet advertising for it, but it's out there.

My adorable bridesmaids have been conversing online via email the last couple of days. I just love that they're doing that. Maybe I should start a wedding Ning. It's a thought. Could be fun. Something to keep around and look back on. I think I will, actually. Some of you non-techies are reading this with raised eyebrows, I'm sure. And I just know that if Joe ever read this, he'd roll his eyes at me. Just be glad I don't twitter. There would be a thousand posts for today alone.

XOXO

No comments: