Tuesday, March 18, 2008

The Registry


Joe and I went to Bed Bath & Beyond tonight to start our registry there. Joe picked out some lovely pieces to cook with on top of the stove, while I chose some stellar pieces to use in the oven. Those are our arenas. We also chose some towels which I'm very excited about, as well as a variety of other practical items for use around the house. Oh, and who can forget the china! Oh la la. I just love the china we chose. I'm so glad that Joe agreed to the pattern. Or should I say the lack of pattern?

The china is Kate Spade Cypress Point. While some of her china has matching stemware and flatware, this one didn't. It did, however look stunning with the Library Stripe stemware and flatware, so we registered for that. We were looking at the Library Lane china but I think we made the right choice. These items are timeless. They are absolutely gorgeous and we'll be able to entertain with them for decades.

No comments: